Saturday, February 26, 2011

Woo Hoo!

I am very excited to announce that Blue Star Trading in Hico, Texas is including Taproot Studio artwork in their spring inventory!  I have been busy, busy getting their order together and some really fun projects are on their way to the store today.

There are more altered cigar boxes...


matchboxes...

lots of collage eggs...



and loads of stamped spoons in pots!




 The tiny seed packet at the base of the spoon was a last minute addition that I love.  It has me thinking of all kinds of projects using seed packets.  I'll let you know where that rabbit trail takes me.

Have a great weekend!

1 comment:

  1. I love everything! The colors, the creativity, and YOU! Awesome.

    ReplyDelete

Your lovely comments make my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...