Saturday, November 17, 2012

Ripples

To be honest, I was a little under the weather on Friday, so things were pretty quiet in my studio.  I did play a little bit with some photos, though.  I think the ripply frame below is pretty fun...it kind of reminds me of the rippling affect we have on each other when we put those positive vibes out into the world...they multiply and travel farther than we realize. 


It's a day late, but here's my Friday list of the little blisses that helped make life sweet this week:

A couch that is big enough for snuggling.  

The Steve Tyrell Station on Pandora.

Hot showers on cold mornings.

$$$ found in my coat pocket when I pulled it out of storage.

Grapefruit.

Keeping my bliss list-in-progress posted in the kitchen.  
(Love that it catches my attention now and again.)  

What's on your bliss list?  Why not share and start a few ripples of your own?

Linking today with Liv Lane's Little Bliss List.
Check out Liv's beautiful blog and click on the links to enjoy other bloggers' bliss lists.  

Also linking to Art Every Day Month...so much inspiration there!


3 comments:

  1. Lovely list. And it's a brilliant idea to keep your on-going list posted. I'm giving that a try this week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Deborah. It really is nice to have that list visible...definitely put it in a prominent place!

      Delete
  2. What a great idea to put a list in the kitchen! Have a wonderful week :)

    ReplyDelete

Your lovely comments make my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...