Sunday, April 14, 2013

Feet Propped Up

In relaxation mode, feet propped up, doing some simple drawings to share with Sunday Sketches.



Concentrating on looking more at the subject and less at my marks.  I like the energy this brings to a piece and it helps me draw more of what I see instead of what I think I see.







I didn't even think of using these gardening gloves today.  There was too much loveliness to enjoy instead...sunshine, good food and plenty of laughter.  Not to worry... I'm quite sure those weeds will still be there tomorrow.

I hope you had a great Sunday afternoon as well.  It's going to be a beautiful week!

Sharing today with:


7 comments:

  1. Wonderful sketches! Some days it's important just to enjoy the day. I love the gloves, very well done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the simple lines of the feet! It is great how your practice is guiding you to be present to the moment. What a gift!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, amazing sketches - YOU are so good at this. Were you looking at your own feet?????xox

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, those feet are so well done! And the loose drawing of the gloves looks great too! great idea to just relax! Weeds are not going anywhere (unfortunately ...) ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love both the sketches Janice. Enjoy the good weather my friend
    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello Janice, looks like you've had a great relaxing week-end! Keep on enjoying, love your sketches, love the feet up, great moments! xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. simple and yet, I don't think these are easy!

    ReplyDelete

Your lovely comments make my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...