Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Narnia in Our Backyard

My mind is still reeling from all the things I learned and experienced at my silversmithing class last week.  I love the feeling of all that newness and possibility.  Maybe our snow day last Friday was symbolic of all that "newness" I was experiencing...new friends, new skills, new inspiration.

I have yet to photograph the jewelry I made, but I will say I have definitely found a new love!

Until I get some jewelry pics posted, here are a few snow photos for you to enjoy:

Our day started early, since we knew the temperatures were expected to rise quickly.,  My kids began making snowmen at 7:00 in the morning!


Dakota Joe was beside himself with excitement over all that white stuff.  (We all were, Texans that we are!)  Our overgrown puppy must have eaten his weight in snow.
I loved seeing the woods transformed overnight.  Just for a day we had Narnia in out very own backyard.

1 comment:

  1. Definitely beautiful & certainly inspiring. Very "silvery". And cold :-)

    ReplyDelete

Your lovely comments make my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...