Friday, December 3, 2010

A Nice Reminder

Never was there a child more suitably named than my Emily.  (Her name means "industrious.)  There really isn't much down time in that brain of hers.  The other day she was waiting for me to get ready to run errands with her and suddenly our leafy front yard became her ginormous canvas.


Whoever creates the crop circles in England has nothing on my girl.  She made a really beautiful design in the leaves while she waited on her dawdling mother. 


How liberating it is to just enjoy the process of creating...to simply enjoy exploring and expressing.  It doesn't require a fancy art studio or expensive supplies and it doesn't matter what anyone else thinks of our efforts.  Thank you. Emily, for for reminding me to see potential in everyday objects and sieze the opportunity to play and create and enjoy this beautiful world.

1 comment:

  1. That is SO Emily! She/you might get a kick out of this. It reminds me of her. ahttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ttwxawO0ESc

    ReplyDelete

Your lovely comments make my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...