Monday, November 15, 2010

There All the Time

This dresser is one of my favorite pieces of furniture.  The huz and I unearthed it long ago in a little shop in southern England.  For years I wished I had a key for the top two drawers.  They open and close just fine, but I wanted to be able to lock them.  (In case we were one day visited by a lingerie thief, I suppose.)


The other day I looked down at a charm necklace I wear quite often and had the brilliant idea that, just for kicks, I'd try my favorite little skeleton key in one of the locks. 


Yep, you guessed it...a perfect match!



I was really surprised.  It makes me wonder how many other "keys" are jingling around in my life.  How many answers to questions are already in my heart and my mind, just waiting to be recognized and put to use? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your lovely comments make my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...