Thursday, September 13, 2012

Ahhh...

The arrival of Fall is such a relief in East Texas. Summers here are brutally hot and usually very dry. The leaves won't change for a while yet but...

a little rain + cooler temps = happy me


For I will pour out water on the thirsty land and streams on the dry ground;
 I will pour out My Spirit on your offspring and My blessing on your descendants.
Isaiah 44:3

Also heralding the arrival of Fall... 

Afternoon shadows are longer on the lawn. 
The color orange puts a smile on my face.
Soup and cinnamon-y things are on the menu.
The urge to simplify and get organized is irresistible.
I feel that I simply must knit something.
Outside is the place to be.

What heralds the arrival of Fall in your life?  What makes you say "ahhh..."?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your lovely comments make my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...