Thursday, September 13, 2012

Ready?

The challenge, posed in the form of a question, is this:

"What would happen in your business and life if you set aside the question, “Am I ready for that yet?” and instead followed your creative impulses and your heart’s desires?"

(Read the full article, 3 Big Lies That Could Be Holding Back Your Business by Tara Sophia Mohr, on designsponge.com*)

Well, ouch... and yikes!  How many times have I heard myself say, "I'm not ready yet", not just in my small business but in my artwork and in many other areas of my life?


Maybe I am ready...and maybe you are, too.  Maybe that's what scares us so much.










*designsponge.com spotlights ingenious and innovative products and ideas.  Each Tuesday the site features Biz Ladies, a series of posts written to encourage and inform small business owners.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your lovely comments make my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...