Thursday, October 11, 2012

A Fun Diversion

My son's technology teacher showed the class something today that's fun to try if you are a Google Chrome or Firefox user.  (The page wouldn't load for me on Explorer.)  Just click on the link below and wait to see what happens.


Isn't that great?  I freaked out a little the first time I saw it.  Now type or copy and paste the address to this blog (below) in the search bar on your altered Google Chrome page (if you can find the search bar!):

www.taprootstudio.blogspot.com 

Every web page I tried worked and the elements just keep piling up at the bottom of the screen.  You can grab individual elements and move them, throw them and drop them back onto the pile.

If you have time to play, go to mrdoob.com and scroll through the different applications in the bar at the top of the screen.  This is a collection of real time applications created by techie, Ricardo Cabello, who clearly is a genius.  Click on a box and follow the instructions on the screen.  Be warned, however, many of them are way fun and could be highly addictive!

Enjoy!



2 comments:

  1. That's too funny. I don't have the Google Chrome page, but I was able to fling the blocks and words around. Very theraputic! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you liked it! I edited the post a bit after seeing that this worked with other browsers as well (apparently not Explorer, though). I also added a link to the website where it originated...lots of fun stuff there!

      Delete

Your lovely comments make my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...