Thursday, July 30, 2009

Baby, You and Me

got a groovy kind of love
You give me freedom to explore and express and grow. Thank you for growing with me. Thank you for your patience and your gentleness. Thank you for your faithfulness to me and to our children.
In 22 years we've had much more laughter than tears and many more good days than bad. As each year passes, I appreciate more and more the way you sharpen and soften me at the same time. You hold the key to my heart. Thank you for carrying it lightly.
I hope this year we will take more walks together and linger over breakfast more often. Maybe we'll even do a bit more star-gazing. Life is moving quickly. I want to savor every moment with you.
I love you, my husband. Thank you for loving me.

1 comment:

  1. Oh, you are both just so precious! Have a wonderful celebration; here's to the next 22! ((hugs))

    ReplyDelete

Your lovely comments make my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...